Our bed and breakfast features three comfortable, air conditioned rooms. Take a leisurely stroll around the farm to enjoy the lavender and herbs, the knot garden, and flower beds. With so many attractions and wineries nearby, PEC Lavender can be your base for discovering Prince Edward County, and beyond.
Please take note that our B&B is not suitable for children, we are set up to provide an adult get-away for all our guests.
We have two cats "Fanny" and "Pitis" that will certainly come to visit you on the veranda. Otherwise our B&B is pet-free. However, arrangements for guests’ pets can be made at an excellent pet boarding facility within a five minute drive.
Our house is dated from Circa 1835 and offers the charm and comfort of the era surrounded by fields of lavender, creating a unique and special accommodation choice.
Pricing per night from $175 to $200 + HST, (single or double occupancy)
Check In/Check Out: Check in between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. Check out by 11:00 a.m.
Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
Long weekend policies: Please note that on long weekends, we request a 2 night stay minimum and the cancellation policy applies for 2 nights as well.
Seasonal Information: Our B&B has been included in a Planned Trip on Days Out Ontario. Days Out Ontario is a trip planning website and travel blog highlighting the best the province has to offer to encourage Ontarians to explore their own backyards.
NEW - Make an online reservation NowThe Lullaby The Jaubert The Maillette
As featured on Days Out Ontario
- We request a minimum stay of two nights on long weekends.
- Combine a peaceful stay surrounded by Lavender fragrances.
- Step out of your room and allow yourself to wander in the Lavender fields. Find out about the different Lavender products we sell in our boutique, or take a self-guided tour.
- Is it a hot day? Enjoy our veranda with a cooling breeze, or choose a shade tree near the lavender fields.
- Meet our cats Fannie and Pitis.
- Treat yourself to a delicious breakfast, and then discover the many hidden treasures of Prince Edward County. We are only 25 minutes away from Sandbanks Provincial Park, and 15 minutes from North Beach Provincial Park.
- Please note that there are beehives on the farm - enjoy watching the bees at their work through the lavender fields, but do not disturb the hives.
- We are located in the heart of the wineries area of Prince Edward County, with many wineries and vineyards on our road within walking distance. We are only a few kilometres from a dozen other wineries and vineyards, making us a central location as a base for cycling to these locations.
- Nous pouvons également vous accueillir en français.
Rest and read in our spacious living room, uniquely decorated and appointed for you.
Enjoy a succulent breakfast, including two courses, and the hospitality of your hosts, Rolande and Derek.