The Lavender Farm B&B is located amidst fields of lavender! You will find and feel the tranquility of this beautiful rural area when staying with us. Our bed and breakfast features three elegant and comfortable, air conditioned rooms, all appointed with ensuite bathroom. Take a leisurely stroll around the farm to enjoy the lavender and herbs, the knot garden, and flower beds when in season. A short distance from Wellington and Bloomfield, our B&B can be your base for discovering Prince Edward County, and beyond.
Please take note that our B&B is not suitable for children, we are set up to provide an adult get-away for all our guests.
We have two cats "Fanny" and "Pitis" that will certainly come to visit you on the veranda. Otherwise our B&B is pet-free. However, arrangements for guests’ pets can be made at an excellent pet boarding facility within a five minute drive.
Our house is dated from Circa 1835 and offers the charm of the era. We are presenting you a B&B with elegance, comfort and character, creating a unique and special accommodation choice for your stay in Prince Edward County.
Pricing per night from $200 to $225 + HST, (single or double occupancy) on low season and from $235 to $260 + HST, (single or double occupancy) in lavender season. We accept one night booking except for long weekend. See note below.
Check In/Check Out: Check in between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m. or contact us for special arrangement at 613-399-1855 or cell phone 519-375-1838 . Check out by 11:00 a.m.
Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
Long weekend policies: Please note that on long weekends, we request a 2 nights stay minimum and the cancellation policy applies for 2 nights as well.
Lavender season: From June 28th to July 21st inclusive. Surround yourself with the natural beauty of fields of lavender. See, touch and smell the lavender. Learn about our lavender farm and the production of essential oil. It's all yours!
Seasonal Information: Our B&B has been included in a Planned Trip on Days Out Ontario. Days Out Ontario is a trip planning website and travel blog highlighting the best the province has to offer to encourage Ontarians to explore their own backyards.
NEW - Make an online reservation NowThe Lullaby The Jaubert The Maillette
As featured on Days Out Ontario
- We accept a one night booking at all time except for long weekends where we request a minimum stay of two nights.
- Combine a peaceful stay surrounded by lavender fragrances when in season.
- Step out of your room and allow yourself to wander in the lavender fields. Find out about the different lavender products we sell in our boutique, or take a self-guided tour.
- Is it a hot day? Enjoy our veranda with a cooling breeze, or choose a shade tree near the lavender fields.
- Meet our cats Fannie and Pitis. They are part of the welcoming committee!
- Enjoy a succulent two courses breakfast, and then discover the many hidden treasures of Prince Edward County. We are only 25 minutes away from Sandbanks Provincial Park, and 15 minutes from North Beach Provincial Park.
- We have beehives at the farm - enjoy watching the bees at their work through the lavender fields, but do not disturb the hives.
- We are located in the heart of the wineries area in Hillier, with many wineries on our road, some within walking distance. We are only a few kilometres from a dozen other wineries and vineyards, making us a central location as a base for cycling to these locations.
- Nous pouvons également vous accueillir en français.
Rolande, Barbara and Derek.